» EQUIPTER ROOFERS BUGGY

Post new topic Reply to topic               Roofing/Construction Questions Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 am 

Post liked: 124 times
Liked posts: 64 times
looks neat.

anyone have a used one for sale? no way am i paying 30k for that.

Good work isn't cheap, and cheap work isn't good.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am 

Post liked: 0 time
Liked posts: 0 time
Authentic_Dad wrote:
Does owning one make you see triplicate?
IT WAS A ACCIDENT. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 am 

Post liked: 1 time
Liked posts: 6 times
Its good to see that there are contractors out there that can afford nice toys. Too much money rather have a truck. Not saying they are junk just maybe not for everyone. Back in the day my Dad loved using his stripper to nail I could never get the hang of it so I didnt buy one not to say it was junk It just was not for me.

Last edited by Smlslikmonyrfing on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am 

Post liked: 31 times
Liked posts: 10 times
how do strippers work?you are talking about those metal tray looking thing that straps accross your chest right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 am 

Smlslikmonyrfing wrote:
Its good to see that there are contractors out there that can afford nice toys. Too much money rather have a truck. Not saying they are junk just maybe not for everyone. Back in the day my Dad loved using his stripper to nail I could never get the hang of it so I didnt buy one not to say it was junk It just was not for me.
YEA i know what you mean about the stripper,i sold my old buggy to a roofer who hand nails and he uses a stripper. he thought my buggy was a toy too untill he used it one day then he bought it and doesnt thank of it as a toy anymore. i bought a new buggy and new truck this year, because of what the buggy has done for me , :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm 

ROOFMAX wrote:
Smlslikmonyrfing wrote:
YEA i know what you mean about the stripper,i sold my old buggy to a roofer who hand nails and he uses a stripper. he thought my buggy was a toy too untill he used it one day then he bought it and doesnt thank of it as a toy anymore. i bought a new buggy and new truck this year, because of what the buggy has done for me , :P

Maybe you should quite roofing and start selling buggies. LOl